Hey, I'm Dade Freeman.
A portrait and fine art photographer based in Brighton, UK.
I have spent some time exploring the world of photography, I have come to realise that what I enjoy photographing most, is people. Everyone is a character. It is my job to find that personality and character within you and photograph it. Studio shoots or on location the choice is yours.
When I do break out of the studio, I enjoy photographing architecture and that is where my fine art side is flourishing. I find my work both exciting and challenging. So, if you have any exciting and challenging work I'm your man, obviously.
When I'm not behind the camera, I can be found in front of it teaching photography workshops. I have had several articles published in a variety of popular books and magazines.
Oh, I will let you into a little secret...
...I'm super, man.
All images copyright Dade Freeman. All rights reserved.
Awards and Accolades
- The Guild of Photographers - Image of the Year Winner for Urban Category 2015
- The Guild of Photographers - Image of the Year Runner-up for Urban Category 2015
- The Guild of Photographers - Member of The Photographers Bar
- The Guild of Photographers - 2x Golds, 5x Silvers, 18x Bronzes
- National Photographers Society - 3x Golds, 1x Highly Commended
- The Guild of Photographers - Image of the year 2015
- Professional Photographer of the Year 2013 - Lifestyle category
- Westcott Magazine
- Fabulous Magazine
- Sussex Business Times
- Professional Photographer Magazine
- Digital Photographer Magazine
- Photo Professional Magazine
- Creative Light Magazine
- Absolute Magazine
- Fringe Magazine
- The Guardian
- Sussex Times
- The Argus